The Information Gleamers Collects
Gleamers collects a variety of information that you provide directly to Gleamers. That is then processed when necessary to provide you with the service that you have requested, this is done at the booking stage when you fill in the booking form or when the operator asks for your information either by text, call or by any social media platform. For example Gleamers may have a legitimate interest to process your information to provide you with an ongoing service and letting you know about new services or tell you about offers on existing services. Without you information Gleamers can not provide you with the initial service or an ongoing service.
Terms and conditions
- The 10% off voucher or code can not be used with any other special offer.
- Discounts Codes 500 and hols20 expire on the 31st of December 2019
- Residential clients can pay by cash or card on the day
- Invoices must be paid within seven days of being sent. (Business only)
- Gleamers carpet cleaning uk is a Franchise
- All customer payments are made to the franchisee(s)
- All financial matters are dealt with between the customer and the franchisee(s)
- In the unlikely event the clean didn’t go to plan any insurance claims and refunds are the responsibility of the franchisee(s)
- The franchisee(s) are responsible for matters in their own areas